You read it right–we are hiring!
We’re looking for a WordPress Support Technician to join the Maintainn and WebDevStudios team!
Some details regarding the position:
- Helping customers manage/update content or help determine where changes need to be made at
- Responding to customers who report issues with their website and handling/debugging issues (in a timely manner!)
- Working with customers to scope and handle custom development requests.
- Provide knowledgeable recommendations for solutions to handle customer feature requests.
- Regular management of site updates from third party plugins/themes and WordPress Core.
- Manage setup of new customers and removal of parting customers.
- Delegate and prioritize support tickets while working satisfactorily resolve as quickly as manageable.
- Two years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience fixing websites! Knowing how to debug and problem solve is crucial.
- Experience with plugin support and customer support forums
- At the minimum, a familiarity with WordPress
Nice to haves (not required, but would be considered a plus)
- WooCommerce experience
- Back and front end development skills
- Familiarity with platforms like Helpscout, Basecamp, Harvest, etc.
If you want to find out more a little bit about the work culture, here are a few links to check out:
- Peek into the day of a WDS developer
- Find out why working at WDS is awesome
- Read about last year’s annual work retreat
- Peruse #WDSchat on Twitter
This position is full time, with benefits, paid time off, 401k, and you can work from anywhere.
If you’ve been looking for a steady remote gig, face some new challenges, and work with a rad team, please come join us!