The most recent project from Maintainn Internal Fridays is Custom Styles for Gravity Forms. This plugin allows a user to select basic CSS styles for gravity forms, without writing any actual CSS.
Upon activation, you’re presented with some fairly simple customization options, available in Forms –> Custom Styles:
Using this plugin, you can customize the following:
- General input styles (text color, border color, background color, border-size, and border radius)
- Paragraph/textarea styles (same options)
- Submit button default styles (same options)
- Submit button hover/focus styles (same options)
- A custom AJAX spinner url
- Any custom CSS you’d like to add
We’ve got more plans for the plugin that we’ll be adding shortly, and of course, pull requests are certainly welcome.
Of all options we’re planning to implement, the one that strikes a chord strongest with me is this. But that discussion is for another day 🙂
Please let us know your thoughts!