We strive to offer the best possible WordPress support and maintenance services around and are always looking for talented and experienced developers to help grow our team. This is a contract position and would start at around 15-20 hours/week with more available based on performance.
** We are not currently hiring but will keep all applications on file for future reference **
Below you’ll find the current positions we’re looking to fill.
Maintainn is looking for a developer with at least one year of experience doing WordPress front-end development. The ideal candidate is passionate about design as well as having excellent verbal/written communication skills.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to convert PSD designs into WordPress themes
- Ability to create WordPress themes from scratch as well as modify existing themes
- Troubleshooting issues including CSS, JS, browser compatibility, responsive design, layouts, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Light to moderate back-end development experience (and willingness to learn).
- Working knowledge using version-controlled environments, particularly git.
- Well-rounded understanding of free and commercial WordPress themes and plugins a big plus.
- Comfort in responding to a high-volume of support requests at times.
- Remote work Monday-Friday (in most cases – sometimes emergencies happen!)
- Pay rate based on experience
- Learn from excellent developers on our team
- Fun atmosphere (we’re awesome)
- Conversational dialog frequently punctuated with animated gifs
If you think you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the form below and let’s get going!